Since its inception, Minecraft has maintained its position as one of the most widely played video games in the world. In spite of what many people believe, one of the key reasons for this is the fact that you can play Minecraft with your friends, even if they are thousands of miles away.
Servers, which enable you to play modified Minecraft with your friends, are the most popular choice since they allow you to connect to LAN servers and Realms. Your first question could be, “How will you get started playing Minecraft online?” That’s why we are going to break down the many methods of connecting and playing together in this tutorial.
Though, you should know that choosing a server like immortal server will help you play the game perfectly.
In Minecraft, how can you join a LAN world?
You can LAN-connect with your buddies in Minecraft. Only anyone on your home network will be able to see this. A LAN world may be set up if a buddy is over at your place and has access to your Wi-Fi.
How do you create a LAN?
- Start Minecraft and log in to your own world.
- Open your Game Menu by using the Escape key.
- When you choose “Open to LAN,” you will be asked whether you want to accept cheats and what game mode you want the other users to play in, then you will press “Start LAN World.”
Joining a local area network
- Minecraft’s “Multiplayer” tab may be found by clicking on it.
- A notification that reads “Scanning for games on your local network” should appear at the bottom of the list.
- You will see a “LAN World” listing with your friend’s login and the world name beneath it after it locates the world.
- To connect, either double-click it or select it and hit “Join Server”.
Making a Minecraft Server for Your Pals
One of the finest ways to connect with your friends via Minecraft is to own a Minecraft server. For a variety of reasons, owning your own server is the best solution. If you prefer to play on an older version of Minecraft, you may do so.
And there is no limit on the amount of people that a server can accommodate (of course, you would need a powerful server depending on the number of players you want online.) One of the most versatile and enjoyable methods of playing Minecraft is over a modified server in Java Edition.
There are no platforms like Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch, or any other comparable ones that can connect to a bedrock edition server in-game. Only PC (Windows 10 Edition) and IOS and Android devices may join.
Immortal Minecraft provides the instructions for setting up a server. There are numerous aspects to consider when purchasing a server (such as DDoS protection, 24/7 uptime, support, etc.), thus it isn’t suggested that you construct one on your own computer.
It’s time to join your buddies in the world of Minecraft! You may be perplexed as to which of the several methods to join is finest for you.